Testing and Consultancy Services is UKAS accredited (see schedule in Downloads) to carry out a comprehensive range of testing on fresh concrete both on site and in the laboratory.
We can provide trained technicians, all of which hold current CSCS cards to cover all your testing requirements.
Furthermore our technicians are also trained in all aspects of Health and Safety relating to the testing that they carry out and all come equipped with appropriate risk assessments and method statements.
Applicable Tests To Include
- Sampling of fresh concrete – composite & spot sampling
- Determination of slump
- Determination of flow and slump flow
- Determination of air content
- Measurement of temperate of concrete
- Fresh density
- Manufacture of test samples – cubes, cylinders & beams